Vox Vocis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vox Vocis

World of Warcraft

2 posters

Caboöse Rogue Application

Volzo
    Volzo
    Admin

Caboöse Rogue Application Empty Caboöse Rogue Application

Post  Volzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Name
    Kevin Eikenberry

Email
    keikenbe1201@gmail.com

Application
    1. Caboöse (alt 148 for the ö)

2. 21

3. EST

4. Nochas, Priest, 381. Only one on that server

5. Yes

6. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Cabo%c3%b6se/simple

7. Yes I have both

8. I was the raid leader of my last guild who was a 5/7 heroic guild on my alliance server, that being said, I can be a follower, and sit there and take orders.

9. I take constructive criticism very well, if there was something I messed up on and didn't know it and it was then explained to me, I would pretty much gaurentee that it wouldn't happen again

10. You can expect me to be the best effort that I can put forward, I will VERY rarely miss raid, Good solid dps, good guild interaction I like meeting new people and after all its a game when it comes down to it. From the guild I would like to see good leadership, good guidance in raids, and good interaction back.

11. If your horde def Orc, Bloodfury is awesome, I am going to be going Orc as a rogue for the same reason here soon.

12. I am a big fan of wow even outside the game, I am constantly look up things, bosses, strats, gearing options outside of the game. I would be sure to watch a strat and then go to raid forums and look for forums that say "trouble with ......" and look and see what issues people are having and know what to expect.

13. I am a senior at Purdue Univesity, and I am ready to graduate. Other than that sadly not a whole lot going on besides school at the moment.

14. I talked to Eruvia and he/she (didnt ask, i think he) answered all of my questions.

15. With this toon, none really. I was in a guild that I ran back here on ZJ back in end wrath and beginning Cata, but I server xfered my main to alliance and just came back to him because i would like to play a rogue in the upcoming teir. I was recently in another guild that moved guild names and when I asked for an invite they said they only wanted on rogue in there 25 man roster, and to pretty much piss off, which is why I am looking.

16. Def pandas, which we will all be seeing a lot in the future.
    sêt
    sêt
    Admin

Caboöse Rogue Application Empty Re: Caboöse Rogue Application

Post  sêt Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 am

So the new guild was paying for his realm transfer, but then gdisbands. Righto.

lol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 am