Vox Vocis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vox Vocis

World of Warcraft

Trolololo Yocaine

Eruvia

Trolololo Yocaine Empty Trolololo Yocaine

Post  Eruvia Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Well this is my first post on forums and I'm proud to say its me trolling! To give you a brief background of how this happened, Penny and I were going back in forth in Trade, trolling each other (I believe I won due to the fact that I got ~20 people to whisper him for his '65th birthday') and he decided to tell Trade that Vox Vocis was selling t12 meta bird for 1k and to whisper me for an invite. Amongst all the whispers I got, this was by far the best. Keep in mind, this guy was in <Imperative> ...and then was kicked shortly after.

[12:15:11] [W From] [Yocaine]: are you guys actually selling the FL meta mounts for 1k?
    [12:16:49] [W To] [Yocaine]: yea but due to the low price that we're asking for, we need you to do a few things to prove that you're capable of being any use in a raid
    [12:17:02] [W From] [Yocaine]: such as?
    [12:17:59] [W To] [Yocaine]: well, first off you need to max your first aid. every little bit counts.
    [12:20:19] [W From] [Yocaine]: that it?
    [12:21:34] [W To] [Yocaine]: ok
    [12:21:37] [W To] [Yocaine]: you're ele or enh?
    [12:22:04] [W From] [Yocaine]: ele
    [12:23:04] [W To] [Yocaine]: ok. well one thing we ask of you to do as well is that things may take some time to do, especially something like h bale. we need you to be dedicated. to prove your dedication, we need you to show us that you farmed a level 60 epic shield.
    [12:24:42] [W To] [Yocaine]: and make sure you have enough stacks of heavy embersilk bandages for raids. we will not be supplying you with those.
    [12:25:15] [W From] [Yocaine]: so i seriously have to go solo farm a 60 pve shield, and max firstaid? lol
    [12:26:05] [W To] [Yocaine]: thats up to you. but its a way to prove you're dedicated and that bit of healing from first aid comes in handy in a pinch moment when tanking crystals
    [12:28:30] [W From] [85:Yocaine]: k i'm on it, about to go solo mc now
    [12:28:41] [W To] [85:Yocaine]: ok, good luck

--TWO HOURS IN MOLTEN CORE LATER--

[14:19:58] [W From] [85:Yocaine]: [High Warlord's Shield Wall] epic 60 shield
    [14:21:02] [W To] [85:Yocaine]: dude i said you had to give ME the shield. as in boe...
    [14:22:02] [W From] [85:Yocaine]: k, either you're trolling, or an idiot, im not going out to farm an epic 60 boe shield just to give it to you, to get in one of your runs
    [14:23:49] [W To] [85:Yocaine]: i told you thats on you. but w/e. good luck getting the meta then.
    [14:24:24] [W From] [85:Yocaine]: not worried about it. do you not see my guild take? lol
    [14:24:30] [W From] [85:Yocaine]: tag*

^ haha not for long Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:47 am