Vox Vocis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vox Vocis

World of Warcraft

Queen of Zuljin

Volzo
    Volzo
    Admin

Queen of Zuljin Empty Queen of Zuljin

Post  Volzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 am

Eruvia, in the time that I’ve raided with him, which has probably been good three or so months now, has really impressed me in multiple ways. We started raiding together in this new guild of old friends, Archetype, with the prospect of being semi-hardcore and really pushing progression, which we did in Firelands fairly well. The whole raid could really tell the people that were really focused and the people that brought everything they could to the raid (Strategies, past experiences, multiple videos being watched, etc...) and the raid could tell the people that didn’t really do that. Eruvia came to every single raid prepared with this, which really impressed me. He also preformed consistently every single time. You could count on his DPS being there, you could count on him to off-heal for when we needed three heals, and you could count on him to attend every single raid in a positive manner to perform his utmost every single time. When there were problems, which were a fairly common occurrence with us considering we were a brand new guild, Eruvia talked to people immediately and the small problems that happened were fixed very fast because of this communication.
    I can give you with 100% certainty that Eruvia will do well with any situation or challenge you put toward him. He can call out things easily if need be, and he can be a team player. He’s not going to put anyone down because that just isn’t his personality. He strives to be the best of his class, and he strives to be extremely competitive with his DPS. He’s always comparing his DPS to other top shadow priests and seeing what they are doing and then how he can improve, which he does accordingly. He also does this without being a jerk, which is hard when you are actually a really competitive person, and I’ve grown to appreciate this quality of his. I can’t really find a reason why Eruvia would ever be a weak addition to your raid composition in terms of being an excellent player and a good human being. He’s also a pretty funny dude.
    -Volzo
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Volzo/advanced

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 am